Do This Because
- Fully equipped Mercedes Vehicle
- English speaking driver to lead you through the experience
- Private is just for you!! Maximum flexibility, comfort and privacy
What To Expect
Departing from your accommodation, your will drive directly to Pompeii with your English speaking driver and visit this amazing city that was once buried under 20 feet of ash and pumice
Pompeii was lost for nearly 1700 years before it was rediscovered again in 1748. Your visit to Pompeii will give you extraordinary insight into what everyday life may have been like almost 200 centuries ago. Departing from your accommodation, you will drive directly to Pompeii with your English speaking driver and visit this amazing city that was once buried under 20 feet of ash and pumice.
This ancient Roman city was destroyed and buried by the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in 79 A.D. Although this tragic event ended the lives of 20,000 Pompeian residents, the ash that buried the town served as a sort of mummification for the entire city; Archeological excavations are open to the public (entrance fee Euro 11.00 per person) between the hours of 09:00 am and 06:00 pm every day of the week, local guides can be hired in advanced or headphones voicing explanations of the sites can be rented.
Please note that since Pompeii is a popular area for tourists, we strongly recommend being cautious of your belongings at all times.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Naples
- Private licensed English speaking driver at your complete disposal for the day
- Transport with fully equipped Mercedes vehicle
- Bottled water and free wifi available on board
- All taxes, tolls and gasoline (no hidden costs)
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (optional and entirely at the client's discretion)
Where And When
Your driver will pick you up directly at your accommodation; please let us know the exact address or Hotel name